Balconies and Lanai
About This Plan
- All rooms on the second floor open up to either a balcony, covered porch or open deck perfect for sunbathing.
- A loft area with wet bar on this level makes a grand entertainment room and there is even a second floor laundry in addition to the one one the first floor.
- When you walk through the front entry, you are greeted by views that extend staight back through the living room to the covered lanai and beyond.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal dining room as well as the quiet study.
- A spacious kitchen holds room for many cooks and a study nook is tucked away near the walk-in pantry.
- Enjoy your informal meals in the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Family barbecues are a cinch in the outdoor summer kitchen near a huge fireplace.
- The luxurious first floor master suite opens to the lanai, with a sitting area set in a bay window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 751 sq. ft.
- Entry: 255 sq. ft.
- Deck: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 96' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 949 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss