Balcony Enjoys Spectacular Views In Atrium Home
About This Plan
- Harmonious charm spreads throughout this lovely home with a sizable rear deck and an atrium that rises two stories.
- The sweeping balcony and vaulted ceiling soars above the spacious great room and walk-in bar. This space is open to the dining area and kitchen with a peninsula counter and large walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a bathroom with dual sinks and a garden tub.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bath; one bedroom has a walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundations: basement, daylight basement. Please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,963 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss