Balcony Off Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This compact design offers a sheltered entry porch topped by a balcony accessed from the master bedroom. Another sheltered porch is found off the dining room.
- The generous entry foyer, big enough for several armchairs, functions as a buffer against weather extremes. Light streams in through a bay window to the living room. In back, a peninsula eating bar separates the kitchen from the dining room.
- A powder room with laundry facilities completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, a hall bath serves the three bedrooms. Isolated from the other bedrooms, the master bedroom includes a charming sitting-reading area.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 668 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 661 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 38 sq. ft.
- Deck: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss