About This Plan
- An interesting balcony hall with window seat overlooks the foyer below, on the second floor of this large family home plan with a great layout.
- A cathedral ceiling and corner fireplace make the family room special amd the open floor plan allows views of the nook and kitchen.
- Both the front-facing study and living room have box bay windows.
- Columns throughout the first floor preserve the views and provides for a visual separation of rooms.
- All four bedrooms are on the second floor, keeping the family all on the same level at night.
- A three car garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite