About This Plan
- This Traditional family home plan is packed with interesting features such as the octagonal breakfast nook that is flooded with light from four double windows.
- The dining room is spacious with room for all those holiday meals.
- Both the foyer with its arched transom window and the family room are two-story and an open-rail balcony on the second floor overlooks both areas.
- Pocket doors close the study off from the family room for privacy.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite having a grand double door entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,422 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite