About This Plan
- An open rail balcony on the second floor of this European homeplan overlooks the great room and foyer below.
- This home plan is reminiscent of an English cottage with its hardy shakes, stucco finish and arched stone entryway.
- As you enter the foyer your attention is immediately drawn to a bright two-story great room adorned with windows.
- The study to the right of the foyer is located behind French doors and offers access to the powder room.
- The dining room has columns separating it from the great room and access to the covered porch.
- The sizable kitchen is great for entertaining as it offers lots of space, open views and a hidden pantry.
- An expansive covered porch cradles the back of the house with French doors giving access from the dining room and master bedroom.
- The master bedroom has two walk-in closets and a roomy bath.
- A bonus room space is provided for future expansion. It has a 12:12 roof pitch and the room measures 12'x22'10" with 4'10" knee walls sloping to 8'. As designed the area above the garage has a hip roof. If you gable the front you'll get 6'-7' more room front to back. A shed dormer or a gable on the size will also get you more room. These are not drawn into the plan but could easily be done on your end.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 577 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 422 sq. ft.
- Deck: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick