3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone, board and battan and clapboard siding all add up to a very attractive exterior on this Craftsman home plan and a metal roof on the porch completes the picture.
- Inside, two-story ceilings grace the foyer and family room with fireplace.
- Elsewhere, the master suite and dining room gain tray ceilings that draws your eye upwards.
- A very efficient kitchen with an island was designed with a pantry closet, double ovens and access to the rear deck.
- Enjoy the view from the upstairs balcony that overlooks the foyer and family room below.
- The loft area is large enough for a computer desk and the optional bonus room could easily serve as the fourth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 75406GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,589 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,589 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12