Banquet-Sized Dining Room
About This Plan
- Chock full of luxurious details, this amazing Traditional home gives you surprises around every corner.
- The two-story foyer opens right up into the formal living room with three big windows out to the rear lanai.
- Holiday meals will be a pleasure in the huge banquet-sized formal dining room with its nearby butlers pantry.
- A computer alcove is tucked away off the study keeping the computer out of the main living areas.
- Head over to the enormous informal area of the home where you pass by a pub wet bar that has views of the curved staircase.
- You'll never run out of counter space in this gourmet kitchen.
- A 42" high bartop serves to keep dirty dishes out of sight and yet lets those in the kitchen see into the family room and nook.
- Bedroom 2 is off by itself in the rear of the home and would make a quiet in-law suite.
- The master bedroom truly shines with its separate sitting room that has windows on three sides plus a fireplace.
- An incredible walk-in closet is divided into sections.
- The second floor is no less luxurious with an open rail balcony view into the foyer below.
- Bedroom 3 has its own large sitting area and spacious walk-in closet.
- The games room has a built-in media wall and lovely tray ceiling to impress family and friends.
- Watch movies at home in your own home theater located over the garage for noise reduction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"