Barrel Vaulted Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan incorporates quaint traditional details, exudes pure southern charm, and uses stacked stone to create a time gone by traditional facade.
- A barrel vaulted porch leads you to the foyer where you will find a curved staircase and a spacious living room for formal entertaining. A formal dining room and study flank each side of the two-story foyer.
- Approaching the family room you will notice large Palladian style windows and a fireplace with cabinetry on each side.
- The Kitchen is open to the family room and breakfast room and offers a large corner window oriented towards the deck area. The kitchen also incorporates an oversized island and generous amounts of cabinetry.
- The French doors of the breakfast room lead to a vaulted screened porch and a roomy deck.
- A mud room connects the kitchen to the garage with access to the laundry room and pantry.
- The master bedroom offers a tray ceiling and a triple window for viewing the outdoors.
- The bath area is spacious and includes double vanities, soaking tub and a glass shower. A large walk in closet is located just off the bath with access between the vanities. Another walk in is located just beyond the shower.
- The upstairs has views of the foyer and family room establishing a sense of volume and reinforcing the homes bright and open design theme.
- Two bedrooms and a bath, as well as a bonus room comprise the upper level space.
- With its classic southern charm and its open floor space, this home plan is the perfect choice for those with a casual laid-back lifestyle.