About This Plan
- This traditional house plan has a double-door entry, bay windows in the living room, and stonework detailing on the fa'ade.
- The floor plan provides ample living space in a front living room/dining room area separated with a grille divider and a family room with sliding glass doors to the terrace.
- Notice the convenient mud room and wash-room located next to the side entry.
- This classic floor plan takes on a different look with the French exterior featuring two bay windows with multi-paned glass and a hipped roof, and the contemporary fa'ade which sports floor-to-ceiling windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- Storage: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss