About This Plan
- A bay window in the dinette and a box bay in the great room expand the living space in this Traditional center hall home plan.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, dinette and great room for wonderful views.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to the quiet library.
- The owner's suite on the second floor has its own private bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms provide room for family and guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss