Bay Windows and Arches
About This Plan
- Arched windows and a fanlight dress up the exterior of this well-planned home. Inside, a spacious master suite and three more bedrooms occupy a relatively modest area.
- The entry takes you into the open living area. A media center borders the living-room fireplace, and an angled snack bar separates the kitchen from the rest of the space. The dining area is set in a sunny bay, while three living room windows offer views to the rear porch and backyard.
- A 10' ceiling tops the living room, and a step-up ceiling tops the master bedroom, where a second bay is found. The master bath is filled with extras such as two walk-in closets, a marble soaking tub and a shower with seat.
- Three more bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, share the second full bath.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,774 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"