Bay Windows and Skylights Brighten this Tudor Home
About This Plan
- Step from the arched fieldstone porch into the two-story foyer, and you can see that this traditional four bedroom home possesses a wealth of modern elements.
- Behind double doors lie the library and fireplaced living room, bathed in sunlight from two skylights in the sloping roof.
- Step out to the brick patio from the laundry room or bay-windowed breakfast room.
- For ultimate relaxation, the master bedroom suite contains a whirlpool tub.
- One bedroom boasts bay windows; another features a huge walk-in closet over the two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Entry: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick