Bay Windows and Victorian Detailing
About This Plan
- On the first level, a bay window lends an interesting shape to the living room, which flows into the dining room with its box-bay window. In back, the kitchen and breakfast area share a generous space. Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout the first floor.
- On the side of the house, another bay accommodates the stairway to the second floor. Here, the bay window in the master bedroom offers a charming sitting area. Walk-in closets are included in both secondary bedrooms.
- Completing the second level are a laundry closet and a bathroom with a separate tub and shower. Second floor ceilings are 8 feet.
- A garage with buildable space above complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: Don't need a garage? See house plan 2136DR (in reverse layout)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Entry: 43 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 233 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 35' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 357 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss