Beach Home with Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Covered patios and two second floor balconies enhance this Florida beach house in a major way.
- The home has a super wide foyer and gallery hall so you never feel cramped in.
- Both the living room and dining room have elegant tray ceilings and wide openings so you can move easily from room to room.
- Two double doors in the family room lead to the back patio.
- The playroom/den on this floor can also be used an an extra bedroom with its nearby full bathroom.
- An open rail bridge by the loft lets you view the hall and family room below.
- Both second floor outdoor balconies belong to the amazing master suite that takes up the whole right side of this floor.
- Here, you have a sitting area, two walk-in closets and an over-sized master bathroom that is sure to delight homeowners.
- Related Plan: Get a three bedroom version of this home with house plan 32076AA (3,323 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Deck: 108 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area