Beach House Plan With Walkout Sundeck
About This Plan
- This is a classic beach house built on pilings and designed for a narrow lot. The charming interior is a picture of the past, with large door and window trim, wood wall finishes, decorative paneled stairs and double-hung windows.
- French doors in the living room open to the rear porch.
- The upstairs has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
- The plan is designed with wood pilings and 2x6 exterior walls. The first and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses.
- The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 4:12.
- The exterior is finished with cedar shakes and white moldings.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.), 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.), 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.) and 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.).
- Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss