Beach House Plan With Walkout Sundeck
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a classic beach house built on pilings and designed for a narrow lot. The charming interior is a picture of the past, with large door and window trim, wood wall finishes, decorative paneled stairs and double-hung windows.
- French doors in the living room open to the rear porch.
- The upstairs has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
- The plan is designed with wood pilings and 2x6 exterior walls. The first and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses.
- The roof is standing seam metal over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses at 4:12.
- The exterior is finished with cedar shakes and white moldings.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.) and 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.) and 44091TD (2,621 sq. ft.).