Beach or Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan makes a great vacation or beach getaway.
- The tower-like entry is open to above giving a great sense of volume.
- Four sets of French doors line the back of the home. Two lead to the covered lanai which can serve as an outdoor living room.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It is open to the dining room and kitchen which has seating at the island.
- A private study has French doors leading to the side patio.
- The bedrooms are upstairs. The master has a matching pair of French doors leding to its own private balcony. A smaller balcony is located off the stair landing.
- Bed #3 has a beamed ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"