Beachy Farmhouse Plan with Room for Guests
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming beachside cottage has plenty of room for guests with a separate 816 sq. ft. guest wing over the garage. The guest wing is included in the total living area of 3,423 sq. ft.
- Porches and decks on every level provide extra space for enjoying the breeze or entertaining. An outside shower allows everyone to rinse off after a day at the beach.
- Large, open spaces on the main level enhance the feeling of spaciousness. Five sets of double doors can be opened to access the screened porch and covered rear porch.
- A fireplace in the great room will add warmth on those chilly nights.
- Each of the bedrooms has its own bath and walk-in closet.
- This house plan comes with a combination foundation of slab under the garage and workshop and block under the house.
- NOTE: Building restrictions may apply in counties of NC and VA. Plese call for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Deck: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 3"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick