Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- A beamed ceiling in the great room adds visual interest and makes a grand impression.
- Enjoy the view of the rear through a wall of windows.
- The sunroom, kitchen and dinette are all open to the great room, making this the place to congregate.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to a library should you need some peace and quiet.
- A stepped tray ceiling adorns the master ceiling and a huge walk-in closet will hold all your clothes and more.
- Three other bedrooms, one with a play area, will house your family in comfort.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss