Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- A beamed ceiling in the great room adds visual interest and makes a grand impression.
- Enjoy the view of the rear through a wall of windows.
- The kitchen and dinette are all open to the great room, making this the place to congregate.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to a library should you need some peace and quiet.
- The first floor master suite has a huge walk-in closet will hold all your clothes and more.
- On the lower level, two additional bedrooms share space with a billiards room and a rec room with fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,181 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 3"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss