Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- Beams in the great room will draw your eye upward in this attractive Craftsman home.
- A corner fireplace makes for a great focal point and gathering place.
- Another fireplace can be found in the open kitchen/dinette/sunroom area.
- Tucked behind the kitchen a private office has a wall of windows to let the light in.
- The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and a huge spa bath with walk-in closet.
- Head down to the lower level when it comes time to entertain in grand style with both a theater room and a rec room to spread out in.
- Three bedrooms and extra storage on this level will be most welcome.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,997 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 10"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss