Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- Hidden inside this attractive Northwest home plan is a huge, open living space with beamed ceilings.
- There is plenty of counter space in the large kitchen that has an island that faces the living room fireplace.
- Store all your goods in the over-sized walk-in pantry.
- A private guest suite lies at the front of the home off by itself.
- In back, the master suite adds elegance with a tray ceiling.
- A door leads to the side covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick