Beautiful 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Loft and Back Deck
About This Plan
- The beautiful exterior of this modern, 4-bedroom, farmhouse plan boasts an endearing, front porch, board and batten siding, and cross-gable roof lines. The desirable, open-concept layout connects the living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook in this design, along with providing more intimate spaces to retreat to for quiet and solitude.
- A vaulted ceiling in the two-story, living room provides a feeling of spaciousness and double doors on each side of the fireplace allow natural light to permeate throughout and lead to a covered porch with attached deck.
- The oversized island in the kitchen provides plenty of workspace and a large, walk-in pantry helps with organization. A butler's pantry connects the kitchen and dining room.
- Your first-floor, owner's suite rests on one side of the home and features a vaulted ceiling, french doors to the back deck, a 5-fixture, owner's bathroom, and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Upstairs, discover a loft overlooking the living room and a guest bedroom with a walk-in closet and access to a full bathroom. Built-in lockers in the mudroom maintains order when entering from the 2-car garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for plans to be delivered.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Deck: 411 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 5"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12