Beautiful Acadian with Welcoming Porch
About This Plan
- This beautiful Acadian style home plan has an inviting front porch with large columns, a porch in back and a side-entry garage.
- The covered entry takes you in to the large family room with 12-foot ceilings, large windows looking out the back a fireplace.
- The kitchen has cathedral ceilings and a great layout with a bar and breakfast area. The breakfast nook is open to the kitchen and has access to the rear porch for al fresco eats. The kitchen's location near the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and in the master bath you have his and hers closet with separate shower and tub. The other three bedroom are good sized with plenty of closet space.
- Note the office tucked away between Bed 4 and the garage. It is a great place to do some reading or homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Storage: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"