Beautiful and Livable
About This Plan
- With its exterior of siding embellished by stone, plus multiple gables, arches and a wonderful wrap-around porch, the exterior of this design communicates beauty and livability.
- The well-designed foyer has a window for sunlight and an interior door to provide protection from the weather. Central open space affords views of the formal dining room over a half-wall, the kitchen with its peninsula snack-bar and the fireplaced great room ahead.
- Completing the first floor are a cozy living room, a powder room, a laundry room and access to the rear porch and the two-car garage. Nine-foot ceilings are found throughout this level.
- Upstairs, a romantic fireplace graces the master bedroom which is large enough for a sitting area near the fireplace. The bathroom is filled with amenities: both linear and walk-in clothes closets, dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. The two family bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,026 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss