Beautiful Arched Soffits
About This Plan
- The foyer of this home plan has an eleven-foot ceiling and gives you access to the dining room, lower level, great room, and master bedroom. The dining room is on the left of the foyer and will impress you with its arched soffits, tray ceiling, and butler pantry.
- The master bedroom is down a small hall to the right of the foyer. You are sure to love the view out the rear of the home, the substantial master bath, and the walk-in closet with built-in shelves.
- Note the art niches on both sides of the arched soffit as you walk to the great room from the foyer. There you'll find eleven-foot ceilings, a fireplace with surrounding built-in cabinets, and windows that overlook the back of the house.
- An arched soffit leads you into the kitchen/nook area. The nook has a cathderal ceiling, surrounding windows, and sliding doors that lead you onto the wood deck. The kitchen enjoys the convenience of a built-in desk, eating bar, and walk-in pantry. From the kitchen you can enter a hallway which can lead you to Bedroom #2, a bathroom, the laundry room, or the three-stall garage.
- A finished lower level features a third and fourth bedroom with a half bath, rec room with a bar, and plenty of storage.
- Don't need the finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89411AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss