Beautiful Arched Windows
About This Plan
- Arched windows and unusual angles and shapes make this Southern home plan special.
- From the entry foyer, you can see into the huge media room with its fireplace and tray ceiling that rises to 13'.
- The kitchen sink overlooks the nook, rear porch and media room so you can always keep an eye on things.
- In the master suite, a bayed area creates a sitting nook with three window to overlook the porch.
- The master bath is filled with luxurious touches including a tray ceiling, soaking tub set in another bay and a huge walk-in closet.
- A curved staircase leads to the second floor where you can look down into the two-story living room.
- Three large bedrooms all have access to the huge game room with its covered front balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick