Beautiful Boxed Columns
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautiful boxed columns frame the regal dining room in this home plan.
- You will enjoy the openness of the great room with fireplace and access to the rear covered porch.
- When guests arrive, they will enjoy their own private suite with walk-in closet for ample storage.
- Mornings bring a new day and preparing breakfast will be enjoyable in your spacious kitchen with breakfast room.
- A beautiful tray ceiling adorns the master bedroom while the bathroom is complete with a huge walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and a corner glass shower.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 5942ND in brick and 5970ND in a reverse layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick