Beautiful Brick and Stone Exterior
About This Plan
- This one level home plan offers a beautiful exterior of brick and stone with shake siding. The interior showcases an open great room with 11' ceiling height, a corner gas fireplace and access to the rear yard.
- The kitchen with pantry and counter seating offers easy access to both formal and informal dining. A magnificent bay window decorates the breakfast room and brings natural light into the kitchen.
- The master suite enjoys a furniture alcove and a luxurious bath with double bowl vanity and whirlpool tub. A private bedroom suite behind the three car garage offers a welcoming environment for your overnight guests.
- A full walkout basement expands the living space of this delightful home plan.
- Related Plan: Need less room? Downsize with 3939ST (1,979 sq. ft.) and 3971ST (1,860 sq. ft.).
- Need a side-entry garage? See 39129ST (2,553 sq. ft.) and 3920ST (1,860 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- Deck: 280 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss