Beautiful Brick Traditional
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Many amenities can be found in this lovely brick traditional home plan.
- The tiled entry boasts a 12-foot ceiling and enters into a massive living room with a double stepped up ceiling, large windows and fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases.
- The elegant dining room has a ceiling that slopes gently to 11 feet and is open on two sides.
- In the large island kitchen, there is a cozy nook with a built-in hutch and a peninsula island.
- The secluded master suite also boasts a double stepped up ceiling and has a luxurious bath with his and her walk-in closets.
- Three large bedrooms, on the opposite side of the house, share a hall bath.
- Room for expansion is possible with the additional large bonus room over the garage.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,720 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick