Beautiful Bungalow With Basement
3 - 4
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.
- This beautiful bungalow house plan has a great exterior with covered porches in front and in back.
- The living room is open to the dining room and has an angled fireplace in the corner. The dining room is set off from this open space by three columns.
- The kitchen has an island with room for casual seating. A door nearby leads you to the back porch.
- The master suite enjoys the convenience of being on the main floor, where you'll also find the laundry.
- In front, a vaulted room can be used as a sunroom or a bedroom.
- Two bedrooms are upstairs, as well as space for unwinding, including the huge bonus room.
- The main roof pitch is 9:12 and the secondary roof pitch is 7:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,851 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss