Beautiful Country Colonial
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Coffered dining and living rooms flank a decorative spiral staircase. The dining area opens to the utility on the right and a second set of stairs. There is a door to the rear patio, a storage closet located near the two pocket doors, and the large walk-in pantry across the hall.
- The pantry is accessible from both the garage and kitchen, which spans the entire rear corner of this home. An island eating bar with cooktop range and a breakfast nook round out this area.
- The family room has a gas fireplace and numerous windows facing the backyard. French doors open onto the patio. A half bath and a full guest/office suite are adjacent. The coffered living room also has a gas fireplace.
- Living quarters are upstairs. The master suite along with its sitting area has coffered vaults. The master bath has a step-up corner oversized tub, two large walk-in closets, a sink and a sink with a vanity, a special shower, and a bidet.
- Between the two other bedrooms and the master suite is a full bath. The hall has a storage closet, built-in desk and play area. Next to the main staircase is a circular stairway to the attic with 8-foot ceilings and skylights.
- Ceilings: main floor 10', second floor 9'.
- Foundation: crawl space.