Beautiful Craftsman Home With Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This very special Craftsman home is adorned with beautiful detailing on both the outside and inside.
- Arched windows, decorative wood trim and stone accents command attention while lovely tray ceilings compliment the inside.
- Columns are used to define the dining room and give it separation from the huge great room while preserving the views.
- A flex room can be a study, playroom or extra bedroom.
- Over to the side, a covered porch wraps around the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The master suite is placed in the rear of the home to achieve privacy and quiet.
- A bayed sitting area gains light from three windows.
- Bonus space on the second floor has 9' vaulted ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,498 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Deck: 377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area