Beautiful Detailing, Unique Windows
About This Plan
- Handsome detailing is the hallmark of this one-and-one-half story, three-bedroom home plan.
- From the covered stoop, you enter the two-story foyer with its charming plant shelf. To one side, you see the high-ceilinged great room, where triple arched windows in both front and rear frame the view. The U-shaped stairway leads to a second-floor balcony, two bedrooms and a full bath.
- The bayed breakfast room includes a built-in desk, the perfect place for planning meals and paying household bills. In the C-shaped kitchen, a food-preparation island adds to the ample counter space.
- Nicely separated from the rest of the house plan, the master suite features a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with a whirlpool tub and his and her sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 458 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick