About This Plan
- Elegant stone work decorates the front of this European home plan with arched windows and a transom over the front door.
- A barrel-vaulted ceiling in the foyer makes a dramatic first impression.
- The formal dining room has a tray ceiling that continues the theme of elegance.
- A whole wall of windows brightens the family room that isnopen to the Kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Tucked away on the side, a private study makes a good spot for office or home work.
- The master suite has its own private patio as well as a huge closet divided into his and her sections.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 413 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"