Beautiful Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A gentle swoop roof line on the two main gables and details such as the double columns supporting the entry porch, adorn this Northwest house plan.
- Perfect for empty-nesters, you can live all on the main floor and send family members down to the lower level quarters when they come to visit.
- The private home office lies off the foyer on the main floor and has windows to the front and side.
- From the foyer you can go straight back to the great room that has interior columns to define the space.
- Lovely built-ins can be found on each side of the fireplace, giving you extra storage.
- The open layout lets you see right into the dining room with its built-in hutch and then around into the spacious kitchen where you get a big island with second sink and a walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners will appreciate the double tray ceiling, giant walk-in closet and a large bathroom with spa tub.
- Party in the lower level game room that has a big wet bar or work out in the dedicated exercise room with a convenient bathroom nearby.
- Three more bedrooms means space for a large family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 6"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss