Beautiful Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Although this exciting Craftsman home appears to be all on one level, there is a finished lower level boasting a huge amount of space.
- Relax in the rec room or game area that has a sliding glass door to a covered patio.
- No need to climb stairs since there is a powder room and wet bar close at hand.
- Each of the two large bedrooms on this level has a walk-in closet and they share a Jack and Jill bathroom
- Homeowners can live all on the spacious main level and enjoy the open-air deck.
- Vaulted ceilings grace the master suite and a huge soaking tub adds to the comfort level of the home.
- An over-sized three car garage completes this Craftsman home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss