Beautiful French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful French Country house plan features an attractive exterior with a combination of stone and stucco. Abundant windows in the back give you great views of your lot.
- The 2-story foyer has sight lines straight through the 2-story great room and beyond. The great room shares a 2-sided fireplace with the hearth room.
- The kitchen has a very open feel and is open to the hearth room and casual dining room. Eat "al fresco" on your own back deck.
- Entertain guests in your formal dining room with an attractive tray ceiling.
- The main floor master suite has its own private vestibule and a great 5-fixture bath plus a large walk-in closet.
- A library with 12' vaulted ceiling can serve as a great home office.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share two baths.
- This is a finely-detailed plan set and consists of 10 sheets to each set.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 4558WR (3,778 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery