Beautiful Home Plan that is Space Efficient
About This Plan
- This traditional home is perfectly proportioned to make the best use of space while still providing a beautiful and enjoyable place to live.
- Enter off the side porch to find a great room, warmed by a fireplace and lit by a ribbon of transom-topped windows.
- Columns and a grand arch introduce the casual breakfast nook and efficient kitchen.
- The bedrooms are located upstairs, including three generous secondary bedrooms, one with a charming box-bay window.
- The master suite features a bath with a walk-in shower and a closet that would impress any fashion lover.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 4"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss