Beautiful Louisiana French Country Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A steeply pitched roof and a combination of stucco and brick accent the exterior of this beautiful Louisiana French Country home plan.
- This spacious plan is open with a fantastic island kitchen overlooking the family room with 12' ceilings.
- There is also a keeping room with a fireplace that is the perfect place to curl up to read a book or have a relaxing evening.
- One bedroom/office is located at the back right corner of the house that allots some privacy if it is used as a bedroom.
- The other 2 bedrooms are at the front left corner of the country french house plan and they share a jack and jill bath.
- In the master suite you will enjoy a large room with a huge closet and nice bathroom configuration.
- In the rear there is a good-sized covered porch which will give you plenty of sun protection on the hot days of summer.
- Rounding out the home is a 2 or 3 car garage where the third bay could be used for storage, a boat, an extra car, your 4-wheelers or whatever other kind of toys you would like to put in it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Storage: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 7"
- Depth: 94' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick