Beautiful Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer has a hallway on the left, the dining room to the right, and the great room is straight ahead. The hallway leads to all three bedrooms and a bathroom. The third bedroom has a cathedral ceiling and arched window, and the master bedroom has a considerable walk-in closet and an elaborate master bath.
- The great room has a cathedral ceiling and doors that open onto a wood deck.
- The dining room has a ten-foot ceiling and access to the kitchen. In the kitchen, there is an eating bar and a large amount of cabinet space.
- From the kitchen is a door to the laundry room or oversized two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,843 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available