Beautiful Ranch Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer offers a barrel vault ceiling and access to the dining room, den, and great room.
- Double doors open to the den that has a unique eleven-foot ceiling, window seat, and access to a side porch.
- The dining room is also accented with an eleven-foot ceiling, as well as arched soffits, columns, and an arched window that overlooks the front yard.
- The arched soffit and columns of the great room welcome you to enjoy the room's barrel vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and built-in cabinets.
- From the great room is an entrance to the kitchen, which includes an island/eating area and cabinet space.
- A hallway from the kitchen leads to the master bedroom, laundry room, bathroom, and an oversized two-and-a-half-car garage. Stairs to the attic are accessible from the hallway as well.
- Double doors open to the master bedroom, which features a fireplace, elegant master bath, and immense walk-in closet.
- Two more bedrooms are located at the other end of the house. The bedrooms share a bathroom, and have walk-in closets.
- This home has two sets of stairs that lead to the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,386 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,386 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss