Beautiful Rock Facade
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A beautiful rock facade with diversely-styled windows, columned covered porch with a Captain's Walk overhead, varied rooflines, and a large three-car garage all add to the wonderful look of this house plan. It has 3,617 square feet of living space with 2,473 square feet of unfinished basement.
- The entry is a large circle with the sweeping stairs. On the right is a formal living room surrounded by numerous windows. Through an archway is the formal vaulted dining room. The ceiling slopes towards the sides and form a half circle of slopes in the windowed semi-circle. Beyond is the kitchen and great room.
- The corner great room is vaulted with a fireplace and wood box in the front. There are patio doors opening onto the rear deck. The kitchen runs along the left wall with a large walk-in pantry, a skylight over the sink, and an island with a vegetable sink and cooktop. The nook is incorporated into this comfortable space.
- The master suite has patio doors opening onto the rear deck, a large entertainment center on one wall, and a huge corner walk-in closet. The master bath is behind French doors with a step-up spa tub surrounded by windows and glass blocks. There are two sinks and an oversized shower.
- Just off the entry is a half bath with a linen closet, adjacent to the room that could be an office or a den. It has a wall closet for storage. Between the office and the utility is the door to the garage. The utility has a sink, a counter to fold clothes, and a built-in ironing board.
- Upstairs are two bedrooms and a guest suite. The guest suite has a full bath with a tub and linen closet. Between bedroom 2 and 3 is a uniquely designed full bath with a tub. Each bedroom has either a walk-in closet or a wall closet. The Captain's Walk is accessible through a door at the end of the hall.