Beautiful Southern House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Brick and siding create a beautiful exterior for this Southern house plan.
- The enormous great room comes with a big fireplace as the focal point of the room, and transom windows bring in extra light.
- Dine in the formal dining room, at the kitchen snack bar or the bayed breakfast nook.
- Near the kitchen a pocket home office is ideal for homework for the kids or use it as an optional walk-in pantry.
- In the three car garage, a work bench area is set bay away from the automobiles.
- The bedrooms all fall on the left side of the home, with the large master bedroom in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick