Beautiful Spaces Indoors and Out
About This Plan
- A courtyard entry garage and raised front steps boost the curb appeal of this Southern home plan.
- The huge great room is warmed by a corner fireplace that can be seen from the dining room and kitchen breakfast bar.
- Dine outside in the big screened porch or catch the sun on the deck.
- The master suite has a door to the screened porch and an ample private bathroom with soaking tub and big shower.
- A second bedroom on this level works well for guests or as a nursery.
- An open rail balcony on the second floor overlooks the two-story great room and leads to the media room.
- Both bedrooms on this floor share a jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 258 sq. ft.
- Deck: 261 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick