Beautiful Stucco Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful stucco home plan combines traditional elements to create a pleasing exterior and comes in two versions. See 89087AH for an alternate version with a finished lower level.
- Enter under an arched pediment to a formal foyer where columns and arches define the area and introduce the living room and dining at either side.
- The family room shares a two-sided fireplace with the study and is open to the gourmet island kitchen and the rear sunroom is inviting year-round.
- A private bath and large walk-in closet complete a generous bedroom in the master suite.
- Another bedroom on this level is an ideal guestroom as it is on the opposite side of the home from the master suite.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89087AH for version with finished walkout basement with three additional bedrooms, a craft room, a sewing room and a workshop along with a large family room with a fireplace and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Deck: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss