Beautiful Sunken Living Room
About This Plan
- Transom windows brighten the large sunken living room that has a sloped two-story ceiling and a corner fireplace.
- A big walk-in coat closet lies off the foyer in addition to a second linear closet.
- Use the handy butler's pantry to help when serving in the formal dining room.
- Another sloped ceiling can be found in the spacious great room that has wonderful views of both the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and has a delightful tray ceiling, double walk-in closets and a private bathroom with huge soaking tub.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor has its own bathroom.
- From the balcony bridge you can see down into the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick