Beautiful Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Built-ins, decorative columns and a recessed hutch area in the formal dining room are but a few of the designer touches that are thoughfully planned into this Traditional home plan.
- From the two-story foyer, the sightline extends all the way back into the great room with its corner fireplace.
- The open layout makes it easy to move from room to room and see what's going on.
- A spacious rear deck and porch give you room to spread out.
- A romantic fireplace warms the first floor master suite that has sliding glass doors to the rear deck.
- Upstairs, an open rail overlooks the two-story great room and a quiet study area has built-ins on both sides.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 282 sq. ft.
- Deck: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick