Beautiful Traditional Styling
About This Plan
- This house plan has beautiful traditional styling featuring open floor plan and a split-bedroom layout.
- Formal dining, raised bar, and a breakfast are provided for family dining.
- Covered front and rear porch provide space for family get-togethers and cookouts.
- Large two-car garage is provided for oversized vehicles, which also includes two additional storage spaces. Popular 'drop counter' is provided in the entry from garage.
- Expansive master suite featuring an over-sized jet tub, walk-in shower, dual lavatories, and a large closet.
- Great room features fireplace with double french doors on either side for plenty of light.
- See these related house plans: 5121MM, 5134MM, 5135MM , 5157MM, 5168MM, 5149MM, 5128MM, 5133MM, 5102MMand 5167MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Storage: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick