Beautiful Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- This cabin could be your home away from home in all seasons.
- A large 400 square foot deck wraps around the cabin, and is perfect for sitting and enjoying the scenery. The deck has a convenient wood storage bin located in close proximity to the wood stove inside.
- The large living room has a sloped ceiling and is open to the spacious loft above.
- The L-shaped kitchen is fully appointed with everything that you would expect from your kitchen at home.
- You'll find two large bedrooms with closets on the main level. A full bath rounds out the floor.
- There is a utility closet for the mechanicals and a separate access for the crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 250 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick